more G-Labs products

Author Topic: HomeGenie Plus for Android  (Read 33073 times)

April 04, 2016, 08:03:57 PM
Reply #120

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
hi wolfgang, loading third party widgets will be possible at some point. It's in my to do list.

@all: in the meantime a new update for hg plus is available (r25). Hope to hear some feedback.

g.

April 14, 2016, 08:30:09 PM
Reply #121

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

I try the new app, good optimization of space (reduce of menu when scrolling down) and rotate of serevals value is a good .
But I would prefer a reduction of the device's widget (like shutter in previous app version).
Could you reduce the widget's width ? It could be perfect :-)

Thanks

April 14, 2016, 08:37:18 PM
Reply #122

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
hi nolio, I'm not sure to understand what you  mean. can you please provide a screenshot? do you see less columns than in the previous version? so widgets appear larger?

April 15, 2016, 09:49:02 PM
Reply #123

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

Not a recent change, it always appear from the beginning :)

Code: [Select]
Actual screenshot
        vs
Target screenshot

Bye

April 16, 2016, 05:52:31 PM
Reply #124

Michel

• Information
I also have a problem with the display of WU widget in the latest release of HomeGenie Plus. The temperature does not show correctly either in portrait or landscape mode. Tablet Samsung Tab 10.5

August 11, 2016, 09:41:57 PM
Reply #125

jensc

• Information

In the latest version of HG + all my temp graphs are in Celsius though the display cards are in Fahrenheit.  Have I missed a setting somewhere?

October 18, 2016, 08:58:51 AM
Reply #126

mvdarend

• Information
Does HomeGenie plus use the new v2 widgets? I would like to customize them a little bit. (for example I don't like it that my Fibaro smoke sensors rotate through all the values, I'd like them to only show temperature except when there's a fire  :D )

March 10, 2017, 06:08:29 PM
Reply #127

OldLodgeSkins

• Information
I've just ordered it...
I figured you deserved at least that (well... More to be honest ;) ) for allowing me to secure and keep an eye on my home during my trip to the USA next month :)