more G-Labs products

Author Topic: HG Events Log  (Read 4657 times)

April 30, 2015, 08:35:37 PM
Read 4657 times

Michel

• Information
Hi, Is it possible to select the events that get sent to the HG events log ? Presently my log is almost full of "Meter.Watts in domain HomeAutomation.PhilipsHue" even though I have no Philips module enabled.

The X10 events that I want to monitor, are lost in the quantity of events that I did not need.

Thanks

April 30, 2015, 11:15:16 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
In Configure  -  Automation ans program - Énergie management , you can stop  Énergie monitor. Then those messages will notre appear.

Chers
Dani

May 01, 2015, 01:06:10 AM
Reply #2

Michel

• Information
Energy Monitor is already turned off.

May 01, 2015, 03:31:03 AM
Reply #3

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
In events logs you can select the field value (Propertie, Source,  Domain) you want tout keep in the screen.

May 01, 2015, 02:13:14 PM
Reply #4

Michel

• Information
Thanks, I tried that, but as the log presently keeps about 30 minutes of events (Philips.Hue send 3 entries each 30 seconds), my past X10 events got flushed a long time ago.

Is there another log or a way to send the X10 events to an external  file ?

May 01, 2015, 04:17:47 PM
Reply #5

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Yes, you can activate the log files in Maintenance And Update Screen.
Then you have 2 files One for today and one for yesterday.

May 01, 2015, 04:52:07 PM
Reply #6

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
As an alternative, if the built in logging doesn't give you the information that you need, you can use the script I put together to log whatever you want.  It currently logs most events with a single filter but could be enhanced to include more filters as desired.  Check out the following thread for Activity_Log.

http://www.homegenie.it/forum/index.php?topic=241.msg2393#msg2393

May 02, 2015, 12:58:06 PM
Reply #7

Michel

• Information
I looked at these large files (10 megs) but it is mostly Philips.Hue events.

I think the bkenobi's Activity_Log is the way to go. I will add a filter to skip the Meter.Watts events.

Thanks to both of you. I'm still wondering where these unwanted events come from ? I have deselected all Automation and programs, restarted HomeGenie and these events continue to be sent to the log.

May 02, 2015, 02:20:44 PM
Reply #8

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Do you use Philips Hue interface ? I have One but actually I don't integrate it in my HG. I can make some test.

May 02, 2015, 02:48:24 PM
Reply #9

Michel

• Information
No, I have nothing related to Philips Hue. That is what puzzle me.

May 03, 2015, 04:59:16 PM
Reply #10

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
For no event Meter.Watts of Philips Hue, you have to deactivate the module : Philips Hue Bridge in Automation and Programs / Devices and Things.

If not, yes you will receive Meter.Watts Notification every 30 secondes approximately.

May 03, 2015, 06:32:20 PM
Reply #11

Michel

• Information
Thanks Dani, but Philips Hue Bridge was already deactivated.

I had a problem this morning, it was like if Homegenie was corrupted. When I tried to access it I got the message "error loading widgets" and the web page did not load.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Homegenie and since I do not have those "Meter.Watts" entries anymore.