more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Supported controllers? Razberry? Z-Stick Gen5? Z-Wave.Me USB Stick  (Read 1876 times)

November 22, 2015, 09:52:19 AM
Read 1876 times

maxflax

• Information
Hi,

Looking into replacing my old Aeon Z-stick since it is a liability with it's lack of backup feature. Backing up the z-wave network is a must since that is the weak link if the stick dies and you all know Murphy.

1. So the new Aeon Z-Stick Gen5 looks interesting but don't know if it features backup, but it is supported my HG?

2. The Z-Wave.Me USB Stick (Gen5). Is this supported by HG and does anybody use it?

3. Last Im thinking about the Razberry gen5. Tons of features in this but is it supported by HG? Read a topic where some people here tried to use the old Razberry with mixed result. How is it working today?

4. Is there another gen5 dongle that supports z-wave backup which works well with HG?

Thank you  :)

January 17, 2016, 04:22:12 AM
Reply #1

codeslinger

• Information
I would also like to know if the HomeSeer SmartStick+ is supported. I was not very impressed with HomeSeer and want to check out HomeGenie.

I could not find a list of supported controllers but would like the backup features of the SmartStick+.

Thx.

April 17, 2016, 05:18:11 PM
Reply #2

abwyatt

• Information
I would also like to know if the HomeSeer SmartStick+ is supported. I was not very impressed with HomeSeer and want to check out HomeGenie.

I could not find a list of supported controllers but would like the backup features of the SmartStick+.

Thx.

I am also interested in the answer to this question of whether the Smartstick+ is supported by HG. Anyone?

April 29, 2016, 07:56:06 PM
Reply #3

pamatika

• Information
I have been using  Z-Wave.Me USB Stick (ZME_UZB1) with Raspberry Pi 2 . Couple weeks ago I switched to Pi 3 which also works fine with HG R516.
Withe the latest HG R516 "query on wake-up"-program seems to cause some delays when using motion detection (battery powered) to turn on lights. Keeping it disabled works for me because I can directly configure scheduled reporting of lux, temperature for these battery powered motion detectors.

April 30, 2016, 10:04:25 PM
Reply #4

tasioX

• Information
I have been using an Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen 5 with Homegenie for some time now without issue.