more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Windows Phone App beta  (Read 36148 times)

February 01, 2015, 09:02:51 PM
Reply #45

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi,

I try with the new app version. I can connect and see my HG group with my login/password, good !

But in my groups, the devices appear with blank object, just square grey.
By clinking on one, my shutter open .. ;)
I test with different types of devices : Shutter, Light, Motion Sensor, Door detector, Weather underground ... And all of them are square grey.

Test whith a Nokia Lumia 920 on Windows Phone 8.1.

Bye

February 02, 2015, 09:30:26 AM
Reply #46

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
to anyone with the blank modules issue: could you try pinning a group to the start screen and starting the app from there? just want to check if the issue occurs from there as well

February 02, 2015, 09:47:28 AM
Reply #47

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I try and that change a little bit = on the grey square, i have the name of my devices but :
  • Not all of them
  • No icon (and no icon too for "System alarm")
  • No state (on, off, temperature, ...)

It could by nice to change the pic by a personalized pic (for example a pic of your house :)).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:50:30 AM by nolio »

February 02, 2015, 11:39:58 AM
Reply #48

mvdarend

• Information
to anyone with the blank modules issue: could you try pinning a group to the start screen and starting the app from there? just want to check if the issue occurs from there as well
I'm at work at the moment so I'm connecting to home via a VPN (not sure if that affects the testing.)

- Opened the App - all modules empty, opened the group Dashboard - empty tiles.
- Pinned group Dashboard to start screen.
- Opened the pinned 'Dashboard' tile, tiles are now populated! and work OK :)
- Press the 'back' button to go back to the groups list. Groups list not showing details, opening a group shows 'empty' tiles (same as in screenshots in my earlier posts.)

February 02, 2015, 01:14:14 PM
Reply #49

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
I'm at work at the moment so I'm connecting to home via a VPN (not sure if that affects the testing.)

- Opened the App - all modules empty, opened the group Dashboard - empty tiles.
- Pinned group Dashboard to start screen.
- Opened the pinned 'Dashboard' tile, tiles are now populated! and work OK :)
- Press the 'back' button to go back to the groups list. Groups list not showing details, opening a group shows 'empty' tiles (same as in screenshots in my earlier posts.)

okay good, I usually launch the app from a pinned group on my device. I'll do some testing tomorrow (will be home late tonight, so no time :))

February 03, 2015, 02:51:56 AM
Reply #50

enterprised

• Information
  • Things are only impossible until they are not
HG on RPi 1 = Main
HG on RP2 = Slave (interconnected to main)
Both  RPi's have switches/lights and sensors connected

I observed the following weird behavior, using the Beta version of your app i can see on the various pages/dashboards:
  • all sensors of RPi 1
  • all dimmers of RPi 1
  • all sensors of RPi 2
  • all switches of RPi 2
  • but absolutely none of the switches of RPi 1
4a 75 73 74 20 61 20 70 65 72 73 6f 6e 20 68 61 76 69 6e 67 20 66 75 6e 20 77 69 74 68 20 68 6f 6d 65 20 61 75 74 6f 6d 61 74 69 6f 6e
enterprised == guytpetj

February 04, 2015, 09:49:22 PM
Reply #51

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
new version published and I do believe I fixed the loading issue!
also, we can pin modules to the start screen now (no live tile yet)

February 05, 2015, 04:43:45 AM
Reply #52

enterprised

• Information
  • Things are only impossible until they are not
With your latest update the app start quicker and without having to go into config first.

I still have the weird problem described in my previous post about switches not showing.
4a 75 73 74 20 61 20 70 65 72 73 6f 6e 20 68 61 76 69 6e 67 20 66 75 6e 20 77 69 74 68 20 68 6f 6d 65 20 61 75 74 6f 6d 61 74 69 6f 6e
enterprised == guytpetj

February 05, 2015, 07:33:18 AM
Reply #53

mvdarend

• Information
Thanks Nico, the loading issue is fixed.

Also thanks for moving the color picker to the 'main' light screen.

I haven't had time to test anything else, I noticed something weird with my kitchen lights the other day though, I'll try to reproduce it this evening.

February 05, 2015, 09:23:43 AM
Reply #54

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
I still have the weird problem described in my previous post about switches not showing.
That one's a bit hard to reproduce as I only have 1 HG installation. but I'll see what I can do. It could help if you could get me the JSON HG returns when fetching the modules

Also thanks for moving the color picker to the 'main' light screen.
oh right, I forgot about that :D can you confirm that it works okay? I don't have any color lights myself

February 05, 2015, 09:57:00 PM
Reply #55

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I try the new version. On the home  screen, i can see all my group and a summarize of some information.
But in the group, i still have grey square only with the name of the device. And like enterprised, it don't show any switch.
See my screenshot.

February 06, 2015, 07:53:32 AM
Reply #56

mvdarend

• Information
oh right, I forgot about that :D can you confirm that it works okay? I don't have any color lights myself
I hadn't tested it yesterday, only saw the color picker. But unfortunately it doesn't work...:(

- Using color picker with the light on -> no change (switching light off/on doesn't help)
- Using color picker with light off and then turning it on -> doesn't take the selected color

February 07, 2015, 03:59:48 PM
Reply #57

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
I try the new version. On the home  screen, i can see all my group and a summarize of some information.
But in the group, i still have grey square only with the name of the device. And like enterprised, it don't show any switch.
See my screenshot.

what type modules are those?

February 07, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
Reply #58

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
See my screenshot.

• motion sensor (aeon labs/fibaro)
  • sirene
  • webcam
  • switch
  • door/window
  • shutter

No Luck (all grey square) with any of them.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:48:51 PM by nolio »

February 09, 2015, 09:33:55 AM
Reply #59

NicoVermeir

• Information
    • My blog
See my screenshot.

• motion sensor (aeon labs/fibaro)
  • sirene
  • webcam
  • switch
  • door/window
  • shutter

No Luck (all grey square) with any of them.

would you mind sending me the data that the api returns to you? this way I can simulate your environment.

I created a quick little application that exports the api result. You can find it here
http://1drv.ms/1ERL2lu

- Extract the zip file, run HGDataFetcher.exe
- enter your connection details, click connect
- select the group that contains the modules
- click export
- save the file
- mail it to me or attach it here on the forum

The application generates a pure export of the api, if there is any data in there that you don't want me to see feel free to replace it with dummy data but don't delete anything in the file please