more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Shutter Widget adjustment ?  (Read 1341 times)

July 03, 2015, 06:17:51 PM
Read 1341 times

Peter1977

• Information
Hello,

Does someone know if its posible to change the shutter widget so when i push the "close" button the shutter closes to 10% instead of the 0% now.

Thanks!

July 03, 2015, 06:32:46 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
And if you use the slider, is it possible to close to 0% ?
Which is the module control ? ZWave or something else. Is it possible to Calibrate it ?
Carrefull, the middle button is for calibrate the shutter module. But it works only with Fibaro FGRM-222 AC/DC and Qubino ZMNHCAx AC. In case of any else module the widget doesn't send any command.

Cheers
Dani

July 03, 2015, 07:26:19 PM
Reply #2

Peter1977

• Information
i can use the slider but i would be easier if i push down(close) it allways goes to 10% ;) at 0% it goes to far down.
i would be nice if there is a limits option for the shuttermodule.

its the fgrm-22 module. But i don't really know what this calibrate process does. when i push it it goes down and up.

greetz
Peter

July 04, 2015, 09:21:23 AM
Reply #3

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
The calibration process is for record the start and the end of the Shutter position. And it's record also the time for up (100%) and down (0%). Like this it can approximatively make intermediate position. If you don't calibrate, you cannot use the slider. FGRM doesn't work for intermediate.
For calibrate It must do 3 mouvements as specify in the technical sheet : Roller Shutter performs the calibration process, completing full cycle - up, down and up again.
So you must start the calibration when the shutter in closed.

Cheers
Dani

July 05, 2015, 12:03:21 PM
Reply #4

Peter1977

• Information
thanks dani for the detailed explanation.
the problem for me is that my rollercurtain, out of the box, goes a little too much down for my taste at 0%.

July 05, 2015, 12:14:46 PM
Reply #5

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Peter,

FGRM can works with the 2 kind of roller shutter, electronic or mecanic end of course.
For calibration, in electronic mode, it detects the lost of current (e.g. the amps pass from x Amps to 0 Amp), in mecanic mode, it detects the increase of current when motor try to force the physical lock.