more G-Labs products

Author Topic: TESTING RELEASE  (Read 196297 times)

November 10, 2015, 11:03:46 PM
Reply #675

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Gene, can you confirm what version of .NET framework HG 500 requires?  I read in a thread that in r496 you switched to requiring 4.5 whereas older HG used 4.0.  I have been reading that older RPi 1.0 boards using Debian can only go up to mono 3.2.8 (.NET 3.5 I believe) due to an ARM processor hardfloat issue.  I can't confirm any of this because I can't locate the detailed information for either mono or HG.

If there is a limitation that restricts use of certain RPi boards for HG 1.1, it should be noted and stickied somewhere.  If it's just something I am seeing that no one else has an issue with, I'll keep plugging away at figuring things out.

November 11, 2015, 03:32:55 PM
Reply #676

kevin1

• Information
With r500 I am still having troubles with widgets not refreshing.  I thought it was working for a while this morning, but now I have to close the HG chrome tab and open a new one in order to see that a door closed.  Security and light switches also don't change state when pressing them.  Actual my Security widget is stuck showing disarm and will not switch to the home/away buttons.

November 11, 2015, 03:47:23 PM
Reply #677

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I think you have problem with event stream that connect and disconnect continuously. For me the best way is to make a complete desinstal and  reinstal of HG.

November 11, 2015, 03:54:30 PM
Reply #678

kevin1

• Information
I completely removed r499 (uninstall then delete the c:\program files\homegenie folder) before installing r500.  I am not seeing any popups about event stream disconnect.  I see one pop up to say it is connected.  I haev also tried removing and adding the security widget from group.

Also, I have factory reset configuration and then tried to restore just a couple of my programs.  This interface has a bug, if the program I try to select requires scrolling down, I can not select it.  Select all/none works, and I can select/deselect the first 7 programs, but any scrolling down past first 7 causes those programs to not select.

Further... even though I select one program, it seems to restore my whole dashboard (maybe that is expected?)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:54:49 PM by kevin1 »

November 14, 2015, 02:52:47 PM
Reply #679

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I made a fresh install on Debian Jessie on a PC, the USB Port of my ZWave Key doesn't appear in the proposed list even if it is in /dev, it name is ttyACM0.

November 15, 2015, 07:42:54 PM
Reply #680

MichelvB

• Information
I think you have problem with event stream that connect and disconnect continuously. For me the best way is to make a complete desinstal and  reinstal of HG.
I did a total clean install on a raspberry pi 2 and r499 had the same problems as kevin1. I removed the directory homegenie and installed r500 and have still the same problem not updating.

How can I solve the problem with the event stream?

November 15, 2015, 08:01:18 PM
Reply #681

MichelvB

• Information
just tested the raspberry pi b. Put the sd card of my raspberry pi 2 with r500 in the b and had the same problem. Not updating and event stream.

November 18, 2015, 04:53:49 PM
Reply #682

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
18/11/2015 v1.1-beta.501
    - Added UPnP AvMedia.Seek command
    - Added configurable command delay and heal network options to ZWave interface
    - Fix blocking event propagation. Events are now processed asynchronously (also solves issue #237)
    - Fix Security Alarm program events propagation issue
    - Fixed Media Server browser widget not listing/linking files encoded in one format only; fixed also issues with XBMC and Kodi media player

is available for download now. It is not available through the update checker since there was a bug in the maintenance page :-/

November 18, 2015, 07:35:58 PM
Reply #683

KaZe

• Information
Hi Gene!

Can you put the media seek option in the Media Receiver widget?

November 22, 2015, 02:56:08 PM
Reply #684

Jens

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene

I struggle with my X10 motion sensor since a while, but had just time today to do some further testing.

- MS13 X10 motion sensor configured to send D7 on off
- raw strings are 5D 20 50 AF 68 97 and 5D 20 50 AF 48 B7
- X10 RF Virtual Modules Mapper running
- wizard script with RF1 (virtual module) as trigger to turn on/off X10 devices

Behaviour

- X10 devices associated to the wizard scripts can be turned on/off w/o any problem
- MS13 is triggered and message pops up
- sometimes it does switch the configured X10 module sometimes it does not
- X10 module is blocked for manual switch via GUI

Tests done

- disable X10 RF Virtual Modules Mapper
- enable house code D for the CM15pro
- use event D7 on/off as trigger in the wizartd script - same results as above

- revert XTenLib to the time before you made this change  "Reverted XTenLib to the using of Thread instead of Task"
- If I am not mistaken this was the one from 499 bytesize 35614
- same result as above (even though I think that one is faster on general X10 switching)

- Back to XTenLib from 501
- same result as above (although I think it switches slower)

Not to completely go back to 493, where was this change applied
 - X10 CM-15, W800RF32: added RF security codes decoding and automatic modules creation from X10-RF

Is it as well XTenLib, so I could try XTenLib from 493-p4 or somewhere else?

Many thanks

Regards
Jens

November 22, 2015, 06:53:47 PM
Reply #685

Jens

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I even went back to XTenLib from 491 - still the same problems.

There's somehow a link to the wizard script. MS 13 is configured the way to sent on/off if it detects light or not (motion not used, just light detection).

I have two wizard scripts, one reacting on sensor light off the other on sensor light on switching a X10 switch.

Script to react on light on (in fact it sents X10 command off)

Trigger : when condition evaluation switches to true
Condition: HomeAutomation.X10.RF/1 Status.Level equals 0

ProgramCode: X10/A1 Control.On

Script to react on light off (in fact it sents X10 command on)

Trigger : when condition evaluation switches to true
Condition: HomeAutomation.X10.RF/1 Status.Level equals 1

ProgramCode: X10/A1 Control.Off

This A1 does not turn on and cannot be controlled via the GUI after MS13 sent the command.

Although the GUI updates accordingly, the LED Indicator between the switches goes on and off but nothing seems to be sent.

It can be controlled via the GUI after MS13 sent the X10on command

Does that help?

Many thanks

Jens

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:10:31 PM by Jens »

November 22, 2015, 07:09:25 PM
Reply #686

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

Since sevral release, Letter with accent in raspBerry apperas with ?? instaed of the letter after saving Name of module for example. When we write is good, but when UI want to show it is not good.

Since R501, we cannot control Fibaro RGBW Virtual module.

Cheers
Dani
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:11:29 PM by dani »

November 23, 2015, 06:15:27 PM
Reply #687

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
Hi dani,

edit the startup.sh file and remove the 'LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 ' string before the mono command path.
This will though cause "Event stream disconnected" issue on system where mono is not updated to latest release.
I will remove this in next releases as well, so people with older mono release will have to upgrade mono in order to avoid the "event stream disconnected" issue.
Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers,
g.

November 23, 2015, 06:30:25 PM
Reply #688

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I have tried to update mono on an RPiv1B and it causes issues.  I have a thread that I started today that I'm hoping will help with getting mono up to date correctly.

http://www.homegenie.it/forum/index.php?topic=1209.0

November 23, 2015, 07:46:25 PM
Reply #689

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
Hi bkenobi,

updating mono is just straight forward following the instructions on the mono site.
Anyway the encoding issue doesn't affect you since your locale is en_US by default.

Cheers,
g.