more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Extension of security module  (Read 815 times)

January 03, 2016, 11:33:59 AM
Read 815 times

pim555

• Information
Hi,

Created a few extensions to the security module (while retaining existing functionality) for my specific environment. Maybe these are usefull to others as well.

I have a Powermax Pro alarm system that can send X10 commands via an XM10 module. When the alarm is armed or disarmed, triggers or when individual sensors trigger, X10 commands are sent. I use these commands to arm/disarm/alarm the security module if a specific parameter has been set (externalsignal).

Furthermore, made some tweaks to the widget to only show "on" commands if the sensor is set to pulse (ie the sensor sends a short on signal only).

All changes below
// Revision      Date         Author      Remarks
// 1.03         Dec 24,2015      PH         - Various fixes.
//                                 - Remove duplicate logged events only when not using external signals as input.
// 1.02         Dec 22,2015      PH         Added:
//                                 - Option to enable external control/triggering only. In this case, arm/disarm via widget and sensor triggering are disabled.
//                                   Sensor events will still be displayed.
//                                 - Show last arm/disarm date in widget and event log.
//                                 - Change date/time format for logged events (widget).
// 1.01         Dec 18,2015      PH         Added below features
//                                 - ArmHome, ArmAway, Disarm, Trigger via external command (API). This enables external signals (eg X10) to control the application.
//                                 - Always log history events, not only when armed.
//                                 - Clear event log when arming.
//                                 - Changed event log to a single line to have a more condensed view in the widget.
//                                 - Added option to use sensors/signals that provide pulse only. For these sensors the log message will only be stored for "on" events.
// 1.00         Dec 8,2015      PH         Initial revision per HG distribution
Cheers
Pim

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?