more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Troubleshooting e-mails not sending  (Read 447 times)

August 30, 2016, 06:29:51 PM
Read 447 times

darklogic85

• Information
I'm running HG on version 525 and I'm running into the following error in the log when an e-mail is attempting to send after triggering the alert on the security system. I've tried multiple configurations in the e-mail settings. Currently trying SSL on port 465 using smtp.gmail.com. I also have the recipient address set on the alarm widget. However, regardless of how I set things, I always get this same error below. I saw another thread where this error was posted, but it turned out to be a bug in version 522 and was fixed in a newer version. Since I'm on 525, I'm guessing that the bug isn't the problem. Is anyone else running into this?

2016-08-30 11:07:09.4552 Error HomeAutomation.HomeGenie.Automation   NetHelper   Message could not be sent.   Exception.StackTrace     at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send (System.Net.Mail.MailMessage message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HomeGenie.Automation.Scripting.NetHelper.SendMessage (System.String from, System.String recipients, System.String subject, System.String messageText) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

If it is related to the bug, can anyone tell me where I can find the NetHelper.cs file to edit it? I didn't see it in the homegenie directory anywhere. I'm running it on Raspbian on a RPi 3.

Thanks

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?