more G-Labs products

Author Topic: properties for Generic widget and Chart  (Read 508 times)

July 25, 2016, 02:34:38 PM
Read 508 times

fra290

• Information
I’m litle confused.
I have one MDC3008 ADC converter, one wattmeter and some other devive able to read physical data.
I need to show the data on  generic widget and the historical data on chart with statistic page.
What name shall I give to the hg property ?
  • If I use "Sensor.Temperature" the generic widget work fine but this property not appair in chart statistic page.
  • If I use "Sensor.Voltage" widget and chart not working.
  • If I use "Meter.AcVoltage", "Meter.Wats" all work fine,
I founded other propertyes like sensor.humidity sensor.Luminance but.......
what are the names of the properties to use? What is the roule for Meter and Sensor prefix, there are any other prefix?
Is there a listo of this properties, documentations or where is possible find this information in the code?

Currently I created one custom widget for the Voltage but I think is not a right way, why sensor.AcVoltage work and sensor.Voltage not? is very strange

thanks in advance
   MArco

July 25, 2016, 05:26:17 PM
Reply #1

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I found a list in the source code when searching for something else last year, but I don't know where it currently is.  I think I may have posted either a link or a list of properties I found.  If you search for posts by me, you may be able to locate the information on this forum.  Alternately, you could search the code for one of those property names which should find a reference to the list.  Sorry I don't know exactly where it is, but I do recall seeing the full list and was very excited to have it (even though I subsequently lost it).

This isn't what I saw before, but it does have a lot of them listed (for sensor type anyway).
https://github.com/genielabs/HomeGenie/blob/f96cac965e893705cf24cde05983bd35623100f0/BaseFiles/Common/html/js/api/homegenie.ui.js
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:29:02 PM by bkenobi »