more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Recurring errors (approx every 3 hours)  (Read 4154 times)

August 04, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
Reply #15

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Make your configuration as close to stock as possible and watch the CPU load.  If things are working normally, start adding things back in until the CPU utilization becomes an issue.  Depending on the complexity of your configuration, this could take some time to isolate.

August 04, 2015, 05:37:25 PM
Reply #16

MJCfromCT

• Information
Bkenobi, I am assuming that disabling a program would have the same effect as deleting it entirely?

August 05, 2015, 10:31:29 AM
Reply #17

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi MJCfromCT,

Here you find a program that send email on Status Level change for any module switch, sensor or doorwindow.
Only you have to import, compile it, inform the email recipients of the program and check the box for each module setup you want to receive an email.

Cheers
Dani
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:34:12 AM by dani »

August 05, 2015, 04:50:40 PM
Reply #18

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Disabling the script will keep it from running.  Deleting it will also keep it from running but will delete the code and compiled executable as well.  I think disabling will give you the results you want.

August 05, 2015, 11:09:33 PM
Reply #19

MJCfromCT

• Information
Thanks dani, bkenobi,

Dani - i'm trying your program out now.  Thanks very much!  Wish I knew enough C# to program this...

I have one sensor (A garage door tilt sensor) which doesn't output Status.Level =0 or 1.  Only Sensor.Generic=0 or 255.  Can your program be updated to reflect taking action on Status.Level changes OR Sensor.Generic changes?  I tried changing the if statement to:

Code: [Select]
if (module.HasFeature("HomeGenie.EmailStatus") && (parameter.Name == "Status.Level" || "Sensor.Generic") )
But I quickly learned I cannot use the OR operator here...

August 05, 2015, 11:57:15 PM
Reply #20

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Yes you can. Only repeat `parameter.Name ==` after the ||. As this :
if (module.HasFeature("HomeGenie.EmailStatus") && (parameter.Name == "Status.Level" || parameter.Name == `Sensor.Generic") )
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:03:31 AM by dani »

August 06, 2015, 05:48:57 PM
Reply #21

MJCfromCT

• Information
Ah, great.  That worked!

Will update this thread after a few days of trying out the program.  I like the interface, and the fact that I only need one program instead of 10...I am wondering if the 10 I had were not running properly and causing the high CPU usage.

August 15, 2015, 03:26:47 PM
Reply #22

MJCfromCT

• Information
Just wanted to update that after 10 days of using dani's program, I haven't had issues.  Thanks again!