more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Hidden Modules and Motion Detection  (Read 1324 times)

September 21, 2014, 07:47:51 PM
Read 1324 times

Void

• Information
Hi!

First of all, awesome job !! ;)

I'm using r412 with a lot of modules.

When i want to add them to groups, some of them doesnt appear in the Automation list.

For example, I've created a Module in C# with name "PS4 Turn On" and ID 1023. The modules is there, i can call it from other modules, etc, but i cant see it in modules list.

Once I create another one with the same code and title (But with ID 1024), the module is available in modules list in group editor.

I create a few ones later which i can select , but sometimes the issue appears again and i have to apply the workaround again (Clone Module to obtain another ID).

This only happens with C# modules, with Wizard modules I didnt have any issue.

Another thing i've changed is Security System Module.

I've configured some cameras with Motion Detection but them can't be ussed as Sensor Devices.

I've changed Security System's code from :

Program.AddFeature("Sensor,DoorWindow", "HomeGenie.SecuritySensor", "Use as Security Sensor");

To:

Program.AddFeature("Sensor,DoorWindow,IpCamera", "HomeGenie.SecuritySensor", "Use as Security Sensor");

And now, I can use IP Cameras in my alarm system.

Regards!

September 21, 2014, 11:00:00 PM
Reply #1

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
C# and other non-wizard programs have to explicitily reference the program widget (or other widgets) in order to be listed as modules:

Code: [Select]
Program.AddControlWidget("homegenie/generic/program");

http://www.homegenie.it/docs/doxy/de/d1f/class_home_genie_1_1_automation_1_1_scripting_1_1_program_helper.html#a8db23c8895fe3b22b9b3dd2697486c8c

g.

September 22, 2014, 11:21:38 PM
Reply #2

Void

• Information
Working like a charm !

Thanks for the aclaration Gene ;)