more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Calibration and Pause Roller Shutter FibaroFGRM-222  (Read 922 times)

May 23, 2015, 01:08:37 PM
Read 922 times

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hello,

1 - Calibration :
With Fibaro FGRM-222 it's possible to ask the calibration of the roller by setting Parameter 29 to 1.
For that I add a button in the widget, but is somebody know the parameter of :
HG.Control.Modules.ServiceCall("??????", module.Domain, module.Address, "29/1"l, function (data) { }); in .js file ?

2 Pause :
In Fibaro HC2 it's possible to stop the roller in action, I Find the way :
- Send Basic.Get which returns the current position between 0 and 99.
- Send Basc.Set with the received value then the shutter stop.
So I add a button in the widget for that but same question How we do to send Basic.Get and Basic.Set from UI with HG.Control.Modules.ServiceCall() ?

Cheers
Dani

May 24, 2015, 08:20:56 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Auto answers :
1 - For force FGRM-222 calibration you have to use that code in .js file at the click of the button (for exemple calibration) :
            // Calibrationp button action
            widget.find('[data-ui-field=calibration]').on('click', function () {
                HG.Control.Modules.ServiceCall("Config.ParameterSet", module.Domain, module.Address, "29/1", function (data) { });
            });

2 - For pause, I am in time to solve the issue, I can get the instant basic value, but when I read it, even with a timeout; the value is not yet  set in the parameter module :
            // Stop button action
            widget.find('[data-ui-field=stop]').on('click', function () {
                HG.Control.Modules.ServiceCall("Basic.Get", module.Domain, module.Address, null, function (data) { });
                setTimeout( function() {
                     var getBasic = HG.WebApp.Utility.GetModulePropertyByName(module, "ZWaveNodeBasic");
                  var newBasic = 0;
                  newBasic = getLevel.Value.replace(',','.') ;
                   HG.Control.Modules.ServiceCall("Basic.Set", module.Domain, module.Address, newBasic, function (data) { });
                   },400) ;
            });