more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Philio PST02-1A in Pepper1, but not working  (Read 1118 times)

July 11, 2015, 03:55:25 PM
Read 1118 times

Bemie

• Information
Dear reader,
I have bought another door/window sensor, Philio PST02-1A.

Although I carefully checked before hand that the device is in the Pepper1 database, it is not workable.
It is recognized as 013c:0002:000C but I believe it is not identifying itself with Pepper1 http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/575.
I do not see any setting or multi sensor information field (see attachment). My for suspicion for this is that I had a similar problem with another sensor  showing only the Manufacturer id and nothing else. I doubt it is identified as it is found in the Pepper1 database.

I have program 93 regarding multi sensor on

1) If someone knows how to overcome this hurdle, it is much appreciated if you can share this.
2) I read somewhere that lots zwave plus devices are having difficulties within Openzwave, but they blaim the software. Can anyone confirm?
3) Is there somewhere in the forum a list of devices dat actually do work with Homegenie (it is my 2nd sensor already that does not work  ???)

Thank you for your (reading) time
Kind regards,
Bemie
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:35:11 PM by Bemie »

July 12, 2015, 05:33:42 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
You have to read the data sheet of your equipement and build the peper1db file alone. You can find every  samples in the  folder /usr/local/bin/homegenie/html/ext/zwave/pepper1db

August 01, 2015, 02:49:43 PM
Reply #2

igorrobertifoc

• Information
Hi,
I have bought this sensor 2 month ago and is a very very bad sensor.

1.       Is a sensor gen 5 AND is not retrocompatible  :-\ Then you need the new version of the usb z-stick key (communication is crypted).
2.       After you buy the z-stick, you will spend 2 day for trying to pair (reset / pair / reset pair ). If you use domoticz, there is a button "Pair with security device". After that in domoticz all sensors works, but lot slowly and it crash sometime...
3.       If you try to use in homegenie, crypto packets are not working.

This is a resumé of my try of the last month. If you find something please tell me, Thank you.

:P Good luck