more G-Labs products

Author Topic: HG and ghost zwave device  (Read 1673 times)

April 09, 2014, 11:34:07 PM
Read 1673 times

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi,
I have some trouble with one of my zwave devices, so i try to do a simple :
- Remove from my stick
- Associate again

But i can't remove this device from HG, and most important, i can't add again (add to zstick but never appear in HG, and try an add in HG detect no new device). It seems like the 1st device is like a ghost.
I try to do a "Modules Cleanup" on it, but i can't still add it, and after a reboot, it come back.
Do you have any idea ?
Zwave upset my like bluetooth sometimes .... rrrr

Bye

April 12, 2014, 02:40:45 PM
Reply #1

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi,
I can re-associate it, but the web interface seam to be a little bit bugged, so i can't see, for example, "pop-up" message and no update of the value capteur without refresh (F5).

And in the log i have a lot of time this message :
Missing method ParseQueryString in assembly /usr/local/bin/homegenie/HomeGenie.exe, type System.Web.HttpUtility
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
  at HomeGenie.Service.HomeGenieService.migService_ServiceRequestPreProcess (MIG.MIGClientRequest request, MIG.MIGInterfaceCommand migCommand) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MIG.MIGService.webGateway_ProcessRequest (System.Object gwRequest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MIG.Gateways.WebServiceGateway.Worker (System.Object state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Perhaps the base of the HTTPS in your code Gene ?

And i always see all the devices associated and removed on the zstick on HG ...

Bye

April 12, 2014, 03:43:40 PM
Reply #2

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
Hi nolio,

there is a new depencency starting from r350:

sudo apt-get install libmono-system-web4.0-cil

always read the dependency list in the download page before upgrading to a new release or just "gdebi" the debian package and it will take care of installing new dependencies.

http://www.homegenie.it/download.php

Cheers,
g.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:46:04 PM by Gene »

April 12, 2014, 09:59:18 PM
Reply #3

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Ok thanks !
I usually use the tar file (or the HG update functionality) to upload because it's more simple, so i am more sure of where are the new file (where i untar the tar file;)).
But you are right it's probably more sure to upload with deb file.

I see in r364 : "- Fixed modules cleanup on program/interface disable", does that mean HG clean all the zwave devices, when this device are already removed from the zstick ?

Bye

April 12, 2014, 11:00:57 PM
Reply #4

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Since i install depency : "libmono-system-web4.0-cil", the pop-up message of HG appear in a space way ...
Like the capture above.
So transparent message not in the upside right windows, but in the page ....