more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Linear GD00Z-4 Z-Wave Garage Door Opener on HG 1.1 r500  (Read 1441 times)

November 22, 2015, 12:55:29 AM
Read 1441 times

r32inc

• Information
Hey guys,

Seeking some help with a "Linear GD00Z-4 Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Remote Controller" that i just purchased.

I'm able to include it on my Aeon Z-Stick S2 just fine but when adding the module on HG it comes up as a door lock and doesn't respond to any commands but get manufacture Specific.  I included a screen shot of what I see.

The unit returns 014f:4744:3030

Pepper-One IDs it as GD00Z-X

I first I thought it was a distance issue but I have the HG (running on a laptop) with in 1 feet of the unit.  Anyone have any insight to what I can try to do to get this guy working?

Thanks in advance,

r32inc

November 22, 2015, 07:55:10 AM
Reply #1

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi,
The device seems to Match with a device of pepper-one-db, but you don't have all "supported class".
You can try :
1/ press "get" in homegenie configuration and wake up your device (usually pressing 3 times the association button, but take a look at your datasheet)
2/ set group id to 1
3/ disassociate and re-associate the device to your stick
Bye

November 22, 2015, 06:26:05 PM
Reply #2

r32inc

• Information
Hi,
The device seems to Match with a device of pepper-one-db, but you don't have all "supported class".
You can try :
1/ press "get" in homegenie configuration and wake up your device (usually pressing 3 times the association button, but take a look at your datasheet)
2/ set group id to 1
3/ disassociate and re-associate the device to your stick
Bye

Nolio,

I tried what you suggested and no go.

Here;s what I did:

1. Press get on HG
2. Press link button on GD00Z (it's the only button on the unit so I can't really presss the wrong button) and nothing.
3. Excluded the GD00Z
4. Include the GD00Z and then repeated Step 1 and 2. Still nothing.
5. Excluded GD00Z by pressing link 5 times http://www.nortekcontrol.com/pdf/manuals/GD00Z_Install.pdf
6. Hard reset ZStick controller
7. Included the GD00Z and repeated step 1 and 2. Nothing again.
8. Did step 1-7 standing one feet away from the GD00Z. Nothing

Here is the log I downloaded from HG Attached.  I see this right before the GD00Z times out:

Code: [Select]
In sendMsg - SecurityHandler
In sendRequestNonce - SecurityHandler
In sendRequestNonce - not waiting for Nonce - SecurityHandler

Attached is the full log.

Nolio Thanks for the input hopefully the log can put some more instight on why this is not working.

February 04, 2016, 07:03:12 AM
Reply #3

hjohn06

• Information
Any update on how to configure this?  It am seeing the same thing where it is a door lock, and doesn't respond to commands.  I see it in the pepper one db.  http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/684 Any help woud be appreciated.