more G-Labs products

Author Topic: RFXtrx433  (Read 2724 times)

July 17, 2014, 12:20:49 PM
Read 2724 times

baptist

• Information
Please add support for RFXtrx433

July 18, 2014, 10:04:02 AM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Do it yourself ! Or presents your needed with more details and with some polite words, I think. In this forum we respect the creator of this project.

Cheers
Dani

August 13, 2015, 09:50:25 AM
Reply #2

vasco_nl

• Information
    • Varomedia
The RFXTRX433 interface is really a great device. I use it at this moment with Homeseer for KlikAanKlikUit, Oregon Scientific and X10. But it support so many more devices and is really universal to connect and interact between different domotica hardware in a system.

For a complete list, please read from page 7 the following document http://www.rfxcom.com/WebRoot/StoreNL2/Shops/78165469/MediaGallery/Downloads/RFXtrx_User_Guide.pdf

Supporting this device is almost a must have. Homeseer, Domoticz, Domotiga and lots of others supporting this device already. So the question to please support is not a strange one at all.

I came here at HomeGenie because I'm searching for other software that runs on a Raspberry Pi to replace the Windows Homeseer server. But because HomeGenie is not supporting this device it will not make it at this time for my setup.

August 13, 2015, 09:59:09 AM
Reply #3

mvdarend

• Information
Hi vasco_nl,

With the info in the following thread you should be able to get your RFXCom device working:

http://www.homegenie.it/forum/index.php?topic=296.0

August 13, 2015, 10:04:51 AM
Reply #4

vasco_nl

• Information
    • Varomedia
Thanks, going to read that topic.

September 12, 2015, 08:08:48 PM
Reply #5

domotica_user

• Information
Also Vasco: i have programmed my own Klik Aan Klik Uit interface. If you are interested, let me know. The hardware costs are around 15 euro, so it is definitely an interesting option for you i guess?