more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Understanding ZoneSensors  (Read 434 times)

January 04, 2017, 10:02:32 PM
Read 434 times

raptorjr

• Information
I'm trying to understand the ZoneSensors program and find it a little bit difficult.

My problems is these:

1. Adding new sensors to a Zone don't work, or I cant figure out in what order to restart/refresh things to get the Zone widget to update. Have tried to add a few sensors. Sometimes they appear in the widget, but most of the times they don't. And the same thing when removing a sensor from a Zone, it is still shown in the widget.

2. I cant find a place that shows which sensors are in one Zone. If I want to remove a sensor from a Zone I need to remember which sensor I have added and go to the settings and remove it. Very complicated. Is there a place that shows all sensors for each Zone so I can remove them easier than having to remember everything and/or going through all sensors to find out which Zone they belong to?

3. I tried to decrease the number of Zones. Stopped the program, decreased to 3 Zones. Removed the Zone modules in Modules Cleanup. Restarted the program. Still, all Widgets show 5 Zones available. And when configuring a group and adding a module, there is 5 Zone modules there. Even though I have specified 3 in the program and restarted.
After several more restarts, and also restart of whole HG, the widget settings now shows 3 Zones, add modules in group still shows 4.

I find no or little logic in what order to restart/clean up, add/remove sensors to get this to work. Does anyone know the right order to do things?

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?