more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Problem in Chrome with HTTP Server  (Read 1161 times)

July 06, 2016, 07:33:05 PM
Read 1161 times

Deggle

• Information
Hello,

I've been having this problem for some time, and usually only in Chrome (but have seen it happen in IE). I've been using HG for over a year, and have not seen a solution (seen similar issues reported and fixed, but not this one). I've always resorted to using IE to access HG, but it's getting annoying.

Basically, the page never loads - looking at the network timeline some resources load fine, then around half of them just die - the browser never gets a response. It's always been the same, over many versions (of both HG and Chrome, including some uninstall/reinstalls) and on different PCs.

I've attached a screenshot to show the problem.

Any thoughts?!

Tim

July 07, 2016, 10:45:33 AM
Reply #1

mvdarend

• Information
Happens to me in Chrome often as well. I usually resort to CTRL-F5 multiple times in a row  :D, after that it starts working again. Checking the 'Disable cache' under Network doesn't always seem to help unfortunately.

After installing r525 I thought the problem had been resolved, but it reappeared for a few days.

July 13, 2016, 12:59:24 AM
Reply #2

martinren

• Information

August 11, 2016, 08:53:38 AM
Reply #3

jensc

• Information
Bump!

v525 on RPi

No Chrome love here either.

November 11, 2016, 07:39:43 PM
Reply #4

claton

• Information
I've had this same problem in Chrome and Firefox on a Win 7 machine as well as Firefox on a Linux Mint machine.  I'm running HG on a RPI.  Hope someone can fix this.  It is annoying.

Clay

Update: I tried IE 11 on my Win 7 machine and it displays the same problem.  This is a real bug that needs to be swatted!!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:19:52 PM by claton »

November 11, 2016, 08:27:05 PM
Reply #5

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I have this bug too, to avoid it, i go to "statistics" and come back to "home".