more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Shedular is all messed up...  (Read 988 times)

January 01, 2016, 02:28:43 PM
Read 988 times

DesktopMasters

• Information
  • If I edit an existing schedule UI it does not load in the schedule from what is there
  • The GUI does not reset the schedule interface when going between different modules and will use what was last in the schedule
  • If I schedule a light to turn on every day at 5am the light does not turn on at that time
  • I do not know if your intent is to actually use cron to activate these events.  My cron file is empty

This is a great feature!  Thank you for including it.  I look forward to using it when it is fixed.

~ Merlin
~ Merlin

January 01, 2016, 06:43:52 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
For me the scheduler works perfectly.
Can you make a screenshot of your schedule sentence.

And no, HomeGenie doesn't use crontab. It respect the same syntax but it's integrated in the homegenie service. HG has Mono and Windows compatibility. So Windows doesn't know anything about cron.

January 01, 2016, 07:39:50 PM
Reply #2

emerich

• Information
Hi,
just programmed some entries in the timetable for my switches and had also no problems.
I got the entries in the widgets when enabling the timetable checkbox.

br. Christian

January 02, 2016, 12:18:53 AM
Reply #3

DesktopMasters

• Information
Attached are an example of the GUI not pulling the existing settings from the dialog.
I was unable to replicate the GUI not clearing its settings from the previous dialog but I will supply Screenshots of that when it happens again.
~ Merlin

January 02, 2016, 01:32:13 AM
Reply #4

DesktopMasters

• Information
I believe the lights not turning on was a timezone issue on the Pi.  So we can leave this bug to just the UI not pulling the information from the Widget when changing the time.  Sorry for the trouble.
~ Merlin