more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Can't change internal variables of device Everspring ST814  (Read 2469 times)

April 19, 2014, 04:09:10 PM
Read 2469 times

beller

• Information
I have a device EverSpring St814, as in the manual, the device have variables that can be changed:
http://www.homeseer.com/pdfs/Everspring/ST814.pdf

but in homegenie r364, i can't change  any variable, it isn't present the section "Configuration Variables" for this device under configuration->setup for the device.

bell

April 19, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
Reply #1

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
Wake up the device by pressing the local button and do a Manufacturer Specific Get from the setup page in hg.

(this message was answered by HG Bot ExSys)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:29:20 PM by Gene »

April 20, 2014, 11:27:11 PM
Reply #2

beller

• Information
i did it several times, but nothing is changed, the device don't show the "Configuration Variables" section, see you attached image

bell

April 20, 2014, 11:51:42 PM
Reply #3

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
For some reason either your device is not trasmitting the Configuration Command Class or HG is not reading supported classes properly from your device.
HG will show the configuration variables section only if the device reports that is implementing the Configuration Command Class.
I'm attaching a screenshot from my HomeSeer motion sensor.

g.

May 07, 2014, 06:45:25 PM
Reply #4

dutchie

• Information
With most of my nodes the values are not saved when I want to change/alter them. (Same problem with WU; can't change iconset)
Are these variables and parameters taken from Pepper1 or the node itself? I think I will have to edit the json for the Everspring SP814; it is missing the parameter setup.

May 09, 2014, 07:45:37 PM
Reply #5

beller

• Information
yes dutchie, i can re-confirm, it's not present at all, not sure if it's a json problem but i'm sure that in past with old HG versions this is present and i have changed it! (for sure on version r305 or r324)

bell

May 09, 2014, 09:53:39 PM
Reply #6

dutchie

• Information
Well I'm just for a short time on raspberry and HG, rc364 or so, so I don't know.
Only thing I know is that about 3 years ago I could set the parameters (I need the luminancemeter) but after a few months (on the same system) they were gone  and never seen them back. I don't think the SP814 is upgradeable but it looks like as if the device uses the ANZ version from pepper1 and I need the US version (can't find any EU version). Since I don't know how to convert the xml to json I started to edit manually.