more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Blocked popups  (Read 1344 times)

May 04, 2015, 03:27:11 PM
Read 1344 times

Michel

• Information
What is the purpose of the "Blocked popups" option at the bottom of the Maintenance and updates menu ? If we select the Edit button, there is nothing we can do.

May 04, 2015, 03:34:23 PM
Reply #1

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
That's show the list of Events Popup you have blocked before.
Explanation : When a popup event is show on the upper right corener, there is a Red Hand in the popup, if you click that hand, that popup will not appear in the future.
If you want to see that Event again, you have to pass by that screen to validate it by minus action.

May 04, 2015, 04:45:14 PM
Reply #2

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
As dani said, it's simply for filtering out events that you don't want to see.  The events still happen they just don't display the popup anymore (unless you re enable them).  If you don't select the red icon on the popup, the blocker won't do anything and you can ignore it.

June 12, 2016, 10:10:14 AM
Reply #3

Cash at Folsom

• Information
I believe Michel's point was missed.

While you can click "Edit" to see the list of currently blocked popups, you can't actually do any editing of this list.  Clicking the minus button to the right of each entry does nothing, where one would expect the ability to remove items from the blocked list [as bkenobi suggested, "re enable them"].  This makes things a bit tricky as you must be careful not to accidentally block any popups that you may want to see again in the future.

June 12, 2016, 07:56:43 PM
Reply #4

mvdarend

• Information
While you can click "Edit" to see the list of currently blocked popups, you can't actually do any editing of this list.
Yes, Cash at Folsom is correct, it no longer works for me either (r521). Haven't used it for a while so I have no idea when it last worked.