more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Razberry not working.  (Read 4425 times)

November 28, 2015, 08:23:03 PM
Reply #15

emerich

• Information
Hi Gene,
I had both sensors about 50 cm away from the raspberry with the attached razberry.
The interesting thing is that with the razberry software I have no problems to set parameter. Also the detection of the status (sleeping or awake) works. Unfortunately it's also not working if I include everything with the razberry software, set all parameters and then switch to the homegenie application.

br. Christian

November 28, 2015, 08:40:43 PM
Reply #16

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Tangible is the future!
    • Yet Another Programmer
Hi Gene,
I had both sensors about 50 cm away from the raspberry with the attached razberry.
The interesting thing is that with the razberry software I have no problems to set parameter. Also the detection of the status (sleeping or awake) works. Unfortunately it's also not working if I include everything with the razberry software, set all parameters and then switch to the homegenie application.

br. Christian

I emerich,

the problem is that I don't see any "WakeUp" message from any node in your log. Can you try removing the node from z-way and try re-adding them with hg?

g.

November 28, 2015, 08:52:57 PM
Reply #17

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
One more thing, try deleting ZWaveLib cached infos. These are stored in a file called zwavenodes.xml in the homegenie/lib/mig folder.

- stop hg
- delete the zwavenodes.xml file
- start hg

this will make HG query again all data from nodes (so it might take a little more time when doing discovery).

g.

November 28, 2015, 09:32:30 PM
Reply #18

emerich

• Information
Hi Gene,

stopt HG, deleted the xml file, started hg again, made a query. increased the command timeout, made an other query.
During the queries I tried to wake up the motion sensors(18,19) several times.

After that I excluded sensor 19 and reincluded it as sensor 20!

After a new query I saw that the parameters for node 20 have been loaded, but when I tried the setup for the modul 20 the parameters where missing. So I did a query again and finaly got the right sensor name.

Tried to receive the group parameter --> timeout.
Woke up the sensor (3 clicks, constant blue light) and tried to receive the parameter again --> timeout

br. Christian

November 28, 2015, 09:47:19 PM
Reply #19

emerich

• Information
Hi,

I restarted the hg and could get and set parameters for node 20 when I woke up the device. For about 5 min.
Then it fell back to the previous behavour. Timeout on any command even when the sensor is awake.
Maybe hg had for a short time the sleeping flag cleared.

br. Christian

November 28, 2015, 09:48:57 PM
Reply #20

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
What do you mean by increasing timeout? If you refer to the "Command Delay" parameter, please keep it set to 100ms. This parameter will be removed in next HG release.
Anyway I still don't see any wake up message from node 20, though I can see that the discovery was completed succesfully and all data was gathered from the node.
So the only thing I can think of now is comparing Z-Way logs with HG logs.
Expecially when you press the button for waking up the node manually, since there is not trace of that in HG logs.

Cheers,
g.

November 28, 2015, 10:12:14 PM
Reply #21

emerich

• Information
Hi,

I did a short review of the logfile, and saw that I get wake up notifikations from sensor 20 whenever the status is sent. I had the parameter for the wakeup intervall at 10 seconds and everything worked. Wakeup notification every 10 seconds. When I set that back to 7200s the old behavour came back. From the sensor 18 I see also those status messages from the sensor, but no wakeup notification. For the sensor 20 I see those wakeup notifications only when the sensor is transmitting data, but not when I switch it manualy to wakeup state.

It seems that as long as sensor 20 sends data every 10 seconds the sleeping flag is false and commands are sent.
Switching to longer intervals will set the sleeping flag and timeouts happen. Do you know how long messages are stored and wait for the next wakeup?

br. Christian

November 28, 2015, 10:15:32 PM
Reply #22

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
"sleeping" messages are stored forever until succesfully send.

g.

November 28, 2015, 10:28:16 PM
Reply #23

emerich

• Information
Hi,

last time for today!
When I wake up node 20 I get the following messages in hg
"2015-11-28 22:21:49.1471 Debug 20 NodeInfo 04 20 01 30 84 85 80 8F 56 72 86 70 8E 31 9C"
but no message "wake up notifikation" Therefor I think hg doesn't treat this message as wakeup info.

Have to dig a littlebit deeper into zwave protocol to understand the meening of this message.

br. Christian
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:30:43 PM by emerich »

November 28, 2015, 10:39:52 PM
Reply #24

Gene

• Information
  • Administrator
    • Yet Another Programmer
I added wake up on nodeinfo. Please test the library I uploaded here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/homegenie/files/testing/

g.

November 29, 2015, 04:52:37 PM
Reply #25

emerich

• Information
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi Gene,

My two sensors are now working quite good!
I now can set all the parameters after waking up the device manualy.

Great Job! Thanks for your time!

br. Christian