more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Z-Wave shutter  (Read 1618 times)

April 06, 2014, 11:42:52 AM
Read 1618 times

badfinger

• Information
Hi Gene,
congratulations to the new release.
But i have a small problem since using HG. As described before in other posts. I mostly use Z-wave modules. In my living room there is a window shutter module installed. Till now i use the dimmer function to control the shutter. The function at all is correct, but sometimes, when the sun is shining, i want to drive the shutter manualy to a position. This is now only possible by using the percentage of the dimmer modul. So here is my wish. Can you ad a seperate shutter modul with "up", "down" and a "stop" button?

thanks

Alex

April 09, 2014, 07:23:12 PM
Reply #1

Jens

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I find this a valuable idea. I tried the Dimmer module as well for X10 shutters (http://www.marmitek.com/en/product/09842) but it is not really handy with a slider. May I suggest to enhance the existing shutter widget with a numeric field to enter a percentage value. 100% is fully closed 0% is fully opened and the rest is in between. At least the Marmitek module can make use of it by the DIM command.

Thanks

Regards
Jens

May 05, 2014, 07:00:46 PM
Reply #2

badfinger

• Information
H Gene,
the shutter works fine, but could you ad the capabillity in the settings, that the shutter modul, have the "poll level" item. When i look from outside, it is not possible to see the real status.....

Thanks

Alex