more G-Labs products

Author Topic: TESTING RELEASE  (Read 196244 times)

August 09, 2016, 11:44:53 AM
Reply #840

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

I got Zipato Mini Keypad RFID and I want to use for arm disarm Alarm.
Can you make some modifications in ZWaveLib because when I patch it by myself from your repository ZWaveLib_dotnet and replace ZWaveLib.dll in RaspiPi version R525 I got crash.

In AlarmValu.cs Line 60 :
59        AccessDoorClosed = 0x17,
//  Add those lines
60        AccessAlarmHome = 0x06,
61        AccessAlarmAway = 0x05,

Line  126 :
123                case ZWaveAlarmEvent.AccessDoorClosed:
124                   alarm.Value = 0;
125                   break;
//  Add those lines
126                case ZWaveAlarmEvent.AccessAlarmHome:
127                    alarm.Value = 6;
128                    break;
129                case ZWaveAlarmEvent.AccessAlarmAway:
130                    alarm.Value = 5;
131                    break;

Thank you for help.
I am using Monodevelop 5.10 with Mono version 4.4.1

Cheers
Dani
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:43:58 PM by dani »

August 09, 2016, 02:43:39 PM
Reply #841

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

I found why my ZWaveLib compilation crashes HG/ It's due to that in the ZWaveLib repository the serialportlib is not the same than the one is merged with HG R525.
If I make a copy of the lib from ZWaveLib HG doesn't crash anymore.

Cheers
Dani

August 12, 2016, 06:18:14 AM
Reply #842

jensc

• Information
Running version 525 on Raspberry Pi 3:

All Aeon 6 in 1 Multisensors Gen 5 are now constantly saying "tamper triggered".

October 14, 2016, 06:32:31 PM
Reply #843

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Gene,

Since a lot of time in the SetUp ZWave Screen it is impossible to get Heal Node.
I think it's due to the call of function RequestNodeNeighborsUpdateOptions. I didn't see any Node giving an answer to that ZWave request, so it always generate a time out error, so the RequestNodeNeighborsUpdate came to late and we can see the answer in the events history screen a few time later.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:34:35 PM by dani »

October 14, 2016, 06:41:39 PM
Reply #844

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi Jensc,

Aeon 6 MultiSensor sends Tamper value to 255 when it's move or when you open the back door,  but it never sends a reset value to 0 after a delay. You have to make a program to reset the value yourself.
Personnaly I modify Sensor Widget for when I click Red TAMPER Text, I reset that module parameter to 0.
I got same problem with some other ZWave modules that send Alarm  value 255 but never send 0 after a delay.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:44:29 PM by dani »

October 15, 2016, 02:54:45 PM
Reply #845

Michel

• Information
Hi Dani,

I think that the best way to reset the sensor value is like you did, by clicking on the value. Doing this means that I took notice of that alarm. If the value resets itself after a time delay, I will certainly miss some of these alarms.

January 14, 2017, 09:59:18 PM
Reply #846

djatie

• Information
Running 2 hg version 525 on pi b+ and pi 3, mono version 4.0. Fresh install HG, no spi, i2c off, mqtt off, just UPNP. OS debian jessie minimal on b+, jessie standart with gui on pi 3.

On b+.
if i restart the board, some program, failed to run so widget show error, not recognize widget bla bla bla. May this happen cause board have limit ram. But i dont know. Its happen too on my debian wezee with mono 3.

On b+ and on raspi 3
If i leave home index page (ex i go to program page to activate some plugin) then go back to menu HOME - (group) Dashboard. Page not load completed no widget show, its blank. I must tap or click reload/refresh then its show all complete. But if i tap second group page its show normal.
I open it use edge browser w10, firefox on debian/windows/android, and open from chrome too.

Widget for raspi gpio (on this case i use for light) if i click on off, widget icon some time not animated, in normal if i click on it will change to yellow, but its not big problem, overall all working well.

February 12, 2017, 02:18:37 PM
Reply #847

Bounz

• Information
Following this forum thread (http://www.homegenie.it/forum/index.php?topic=2228.0) I have implemented an auto-restart feature, that should allow crashed programs to start again without user interaction.
I also merged raptorjr's new "Add Module" dialog window.

It may take a long time to Genie to merge opened pull requests, so I decided to publish test build by myself: https://github.com/Bounz/HomeGenie/releases/download/v1.1-beta.526/homegenie.r526.zip.

Before updating to this build don't forget to make a full backup of you HG installation folder and HG settings.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:23:29 PM by Bounz »

February 13, 2017, 11:06:33 AM
Reply #848

Doc

• Information
Hi Bounz, I have a RPi3 running Jessie, HG525 and Mono 4, can you advise me the best way to upgrade to your test build please?

February 13, 2017, 11:50:31 AM
Reply #849

Bounz

• Information
For this release only manual update is possible.

Always make a backup of your settings before doing anything with HG.
For this update also make a backup (copy) of your current HG installation directory.

After that, you need to:
1. download .zip archive to your Pi (using wget, for example)
2. extract it to a temporary folder
3. stop HG
4. replace files in your existing HG installation folder with files you have extracted from the archive
5. start HG again
6. restore settings from a backup

February 13, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
Reply #850

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi bounz, can we get src code of your version from r525. Thank^d in advance.
Cheers Dani

February 13, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
Reply #851

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
It looks like the source is available in the same repository:
https://github.com/Bounz/HomeGenie/

I don't know what's different between what Bounz did and Gene's original, but I assume there's a way to figure that out by change logs.

February 14, 2017, 06:21:56 AM
Reply #852

Bounz

• Information
bkenobi, yes, you are right.
The easiest way to check new sources is to look at the PR (pull request) I have opened into HomeGenie main repository: https://github.com/genielabs/HomeGenie/pull/308.
There you can see the commits that are involved in this PR.

Basically, the commits included into r526 version from the .zip file are all of them except the last one ("Fixed problem with saving modules.xml with corrupted encoding").

February 14, 2017, 10:14:46 AM
Reply #853

Doc

• Information
Hi Bounz, thank you for the upgrade information, it worked fine. Also can I ask if email works in your build please as I am still getting no emails sent on alarm module?

February 14, 2017, 02:22:53 PM
Reply #854

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Email is most likely a certificate issue.