more G-Labs products

Author Topic: r484 update failed  (Read 1254 times)

March 30, 2015, 05:25:12 AM
Read 1254 times

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I was on r478 on my RPi and installed the update from the web interface.  The display showed the download and the install but stalled on "ProgramEngine STOPPED".  I went to Putty and commanded the service to start via "sudo service homegenie start" and it appears everything is good to go.  Perhaps there was a line missed in the update script?  Not sure, but I believe the update was otherwise successful.

March 30, 2015, 10:44:44 PM
Reply #1

nolio

• Information
  • Global Moderator
I didn't try to update. I finalize a script and i will.
I doubt my HG is on r482, Web Update ? Or gdebi ?
I think Web Update (r478->r484) can work by rewriting file already up-to-date :)
Any advise ?

#### Script : customize/add on smartlight ####
  • Start timeout after motion off
  • Field for parameter
  • Start light if luminance is less than threshold and motion already on
bkenobi, I try to use and customize your adv light but your code is so complicated for me .. ;)
###############

March 30, 2015, 10:52:19 PM
Reply #2

bkenobi

• Information
  • Global Moderator
What kind of issue are you having with the adv smart lights code?  I can try to help if you explain what you want to do and what the code is actually doing.

April 06, 2015, 11:48:02 AM
Reply #3

d-home78

• Information
Hi,

I update to R484 yesterday with success (Raspi + Razberry).

During the first hours, I checked the process for SM103 (door switch) and IR detector, that were not working with the previous releases : no change.
With an older versions (R453 till R478), local actions from basic switches were sent to HG. It is no longer the case.
And after 24 hours of use, actions from HG screens are not send to devices. When trying to discover the devices, nothing happens even though mono service is running.

Thanks,
DF78