more G-Labs products

Author Topic: Change Z-Wave multi sensor Parameters in C#  (Read 5096 times)

May 27, 2015, 06:31:24 PM
Reply #15

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
The different Sensor values will appear in the widget automatically at the first data receive from the Node.

May 29, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
Reply #16

[email protected]

• Information
Hi dani, thank you for responding.
Unfortunately I don't get any of the other values from any of the multi sensors.
Maybe that was because I added the devices without adding them to group1???
When I realised I needed to do this I went back and assigned each of the sensors to group1.

Thanking you in advance.
Martin

May 29, 2015, 08:25:21 AM
Reply #17

dani

• Information
  • Global Moderator
For receive all sensor datas, sometimes you have to modify the parameters of your sensor by SetUp Screen. The dfault values are not always correct. For kkep alive the battery, the construcor setup the minimum transmission by default You have to read the notice. But yes, the principal values are the Groups ID.
For exemple with Fibaro Motion multisensor you must modify some parameters for temperature report as if you want to receive it and the variation of temperature to generate report, etc...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:29:01 AM by dani »

May 29, 2015, 11:53:38 PM
Reply #18

[email protected]

• Information
Hi dani, yes I've done that for all sensors as part of the setup but I still don't get any other values.
I have trialled Indigo, domoticz and domotiga and they all get the all the values from the sensors.
What do I put into the Group 1...????

Scrub that, I figured it out. I had to add Node 1 to all 3 groups for each device. D'oh!!

All working nicely now thank you dani, and Kaze, much obliged to you.

Martin
:-)